Guacamole! 12"x12" $195.00

Love the colors in this one!  I have put some of these still lifes up for auction on the Daily Paintworks web site where I also have an online gallery.  The way it works is that I post the painting in their auction catagory.  I place a minimum bid on it-in this case--$100.00.  It is then open to bidding for one week.  The highest bidder uses Paypal to purchase the painting which is sold to the highest bid plus $25 mailing.  Of course if one of my fellow San Antonians purchased a painting,  I would deliver it free and reimburse them the mailing fee.  This is an excellent way to purchase art for very reasonable prices.  Some pieces start with a minimum as low as $5.  Go check it out!  DailyPaintworks.com.   If you can't find it--go to my blog--pamelaclarkson.blogspot.com and there is a link.

Comments

Popular Posts