Barry Framing and Lake Painting



This is my second attempt at painting a lake scene to give to our friends in Guntersville Alabama as a thankyou for a fabulous weekend at their condo and a moonlight boatride on Lake Guntersville. I painted another lake scene and brought it to work at Barry Framing to shoot it in the frame. Sold it that very day and never even got a photo of it! Which has prompted me to write a special thankyou to Barry Framing. I have worked for Dan Barry and his frameshop at 5951 Broadway in Alamo Heights for 15 years now. Before I semi-retired, I managed the shop for 10 years. The shop has been a fabulous outlet for my art work and Dan has never charged me a penny commission. He is a special guy and runs a special business--we make sure you are happy when you walk out the door. Its as simple as that. The bottom line is that we have been framing for 38 years now. Please come see us!

Comments

Popular Posts