Riverwalk at Night series



Here are two more Riverwalk at night paintings. I am in the happy position of running out of Riverwalk paintings as they are selling well at the River Art Group Gallery in La Villita. Am trying to get a few ahead so will do probably 3 or 4 more in this series. Looking forward to the New Year. I will be taking a workshop in Fredricksberg from an artist named Carolyn Anderson who I have long admired. Also will be having my one woman show at the Blue Star Brewery in the Blue Star Arts Complex the entire month of January. On Jan 20 we will be having a birthday bash for my significant other, Jim Mahaffey, at the Brewery. At 800pm the San Antonio Jazz Orchestra will play big band music written and/or arranged by Jim. We will have ice cream and cake and view the art work. Should be a great evening and you are all invited!

Comments

Carol Marine said…
Wow! You've really got the glow thing thing down! It looks effortless to me! -Carol

Popular Posts