San Antomatios



We are back in San Antonio and great excitement as my oldest daughter, Cindy and her wonderful husband, Mark, have just become parents of a 7 lb. 4 oz baby boy named Benjamin Carter Hart. This is my first grandchild so I am over the moon--just call me Granny!!

The San Antonio Art League is having a fund raiser in November. They have asked many local artist to contribute a gallery wrapped 12x12 painting to be auctioned off. This still life will be my contribution. I am thrilled to be included and will send you all and e-vite for the opening reception. Maybe you can help me with a title as I am so bad at that. The colors reminded me of the fiesta celebration we have in San Antonio every year, but something more witty would be good--help!

My good friend Anne Hayes suggested San Antomatios for a title and I just loved that so there you are! Thanks Anne and also Beverly and Barbara who also had good suggestions.

Comments

Popular Posts