Come Out and Play SOLD


My latest still life-just love the challenge of the glass and shapes you can play with in a still life. Great news--I have a gallery in Huntsville now. I will be showing my still life paintings at Mill Villa Gallery in the Lowe Mill art center in Huntsville. The Lowe Mill is an old manufacturing plant that has been divided up into spaces for artist's studios. This gallery is also there and I was very impressed with the quality of artwork they were showing so decided to take the plunge and see if they would carry my work. Happily they loved my paintings. This art complex has only been open since May so it is a new venture for the city. I think it will do well. Huntsville is known as the rocket city because of the NASA connection and has faired much better economically than many other cities in these times.

Comments

Popular Posts