Riverwalk at Night #19


Decided to name this Riverwalk at Night even though it is at Christmas. Got to thinking that Christmas is so seasonal and if people are not here at Xmas they won't relate, but everyone who visits the Riverwalk can relate to the night time view. I do not tend to put alot of importance on titles but better safe than sorry! I plan to do a little more on this one. Occasionally when I post a painting it will being out something on the computer that I didn't see in real viewing so I go back and try to get it fixed or better or change what ever it is that bothered me. In this case, the fence that runs across the painting is too solid--too strong--I think if I break it up some it will slow down your eye and let the viewer get more "in" to the painting--we'll see!

Comments

Popular Posts