The Black Cup 12"x12" $195.00 museum wrap


We are back from Jim's Auburn Knights Reunion and it was a memorable one. Jim's band of reunion friends recorded 12 of Jim's "tunes" and what a CD it is going to be! I am literally back at the drawing board--this is the third in the still life series. That black cup was a devil to paint. You wouldn't think so hard but had to really be aware of the edges and avoid a "cut out" look. Next I want to publish a little step by step email as my sister has been wanting me to help her with oil painting. I know this won't be everyone's thing so just delete if it is more information than you desire!! Thanks to all of you for commenting on these emails. Please feel free to pass along my blog to others who like art and painting. It is pamelaclarkson.blogspot.com.

Comments

Popular Posts