The Road Home and The Yellow Bowl



Well, the Art Stroll was hot but it didn't rain! Lots of people and lots of good comments but no buyers. Disappointing but it happens. I was a little depressed for about a day but that is all the time I can give to that foolishness. So I took 7 of my Guntersville Lake paintings to The Impressions Art and Frame store in Guntersville and they will be hanging in the front window this week. So back to work and here are 2 new paintings. Just loved the yellow bowl and cherries but the design didn't look complicated enough for a 12x12 so did it 8"x8"--just right. The other is a view of driving in to Guntersville from Huntsville one evening. I love the night colors!

Comments

Virginia Floyd said…
I love The Yellow Bowl. The shadows from the cherries are an interesting part of this composition. And the colors are beautiful.

Popular Posts